In this Cookies Policy
references to we, us or our (or words of similar import) means JEMCRETE Ltd, a limited company registered in England (company number: 02194935), whose registered office is JEM Centres, 151 Lowerhouse Lane, West Derby, Liverpool, L11 2SE United Kingdom.
references to you means the person accessing and using the Website (as defined below)
references to Website means the website operated by us or on our behalf at the following URL: https://jemcentres.com
Cookies on our Website
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet or open certain emails. Among other things, cookies allow a website to recognise your device and remember if you’ve been to the website before. We use the term cookie to refer to cookies and technologies that perform a similar function to cookies (eg tags, pixels, web beacons, etc). Cookies can be read by the originating website on each subsequent visit and by any other website that recognises the cookie.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
The following categories of cookie are currently used by us:
Use on the website
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services on the Website.
If you block these cookies we cannot guarantee access to the services provided through the Website or be sure how the Website will perform during your visit.
- Remember products added to your shopping basket
- Remember selections or information you have entered when you navigate to different pages during your session on the Website (for example, which B&Q store you have selected)
- Identify you as being logged in to the Website
Performance cookies collect information about how the Website is used so that we can improve the site.
All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Monitor and provide statistics on how the Website is used
- Help us improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur
- See how effective adverts on the Website are and try to ensure they are as relevant as possible
- Provide feedback to our affiliates, and third parties we have allowed to link to the Website, regarding users accessing their sites. This information may be used by those third parties to improve their sites or services
- Test the Website’s design and operability
Functional cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make such as your user name, log in details or language preferences, and any customisations you make to pages on the Website during your visit.
If you block these cookies certain features and services may be affected and we cannot be sure how the Website will perform during your visit.
- Show you when you’re logged in to the Website
- Provide individual services, such as watching a video or commenting
- Share information with partners to provide a service on the Website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
These cookies are used to enhance your experience of the Website and the internet. Among other things, they collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising and marketing more relevant to you and your interests.
This information is linked to site functionality provided by other websites, and may be shared with other organisations (such as advertising networks).
More information about online behavioural advertising and online privacy can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- Provide advertising agencies, advertising networks and other third parties with information on your visit and browsing habits so that they can present you (and other potential customers) with adverts that you (or they) may be interested in (including with respect to adverts displayed on other websites)
- Limit the number of times you see an advert
- Help measure the effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns and to identify where we should focus our campaigns. We may share the information we obtain from cookies with third parties for this purpose
- Track the distribution of electronic content (such as documents and images) we make available on our Website or otherwise distribute (including our marketing communications), including the identity of the individuals who view and forward that content
- Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to serve you with targeted advertising on other websites
- Follow-up with you in the event that you partially complete an order for products or registration on the Website